Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Tuesday · August 11, 2020
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rapid City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift: 10 hours of inpatient coverage (7a-5p), plus 14 hours of on.
- EMR: Epic.
- Perm Rate: Negotiable based on experience.
- The hospital offers a broad scope of services, including inpatient, labor and delivery care, intensive care, a 24-hour emergency department, and surgical services for orthopedic, OB/GYN, General Surgery and Ear, Nose, and Throat.
- License & Credentialing Timeframe: 8-12 weeks (emergency privileges available).
- Program is seeking to add 2-3 APP/MLPs to assist with night coverage (5p-7a) and remove on.
- Smart is seeking an IM or FP physician candidate for an open permanent hospitalist position in Western South Dakota.
- Beds: 35.
- ICU: Open (2 beds) - eICU services available from Avera Health if needed.
- Patient Encounters: 8-9 on avg but sometimes 12-13 at peak times.
- Codes: Handled by the ED.
- Procedures: Not required (vent management and lines preferred).
- The facility is a 35-bed acute care hospital located in the northern Black Hills.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.