Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Tuesday · July 7, 2020
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will need to have an Acls certification to fulfill the duties of this role.
- Licensing assistance available.
- We are looking to fill a temporary hospitalist job now open at a South Dakota medical facility.
- Acls certification needed.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- This is 12-hour shift coverage on a block schedule.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Your duties include seeing approximately 13 - 15 patients per day.
- Board certified or eligible.
- 12-hour shifts on a block schedule.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Enjoy the locum tenens lifestyle knowing Weatherby has your back every step of the way.
- We can also assist you with obtaining the necessary licensure.
- This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jul 6.