Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Saturday · February 29, 2020
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sioux Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR.
- As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment.
- Prominent Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Nocturnal Internal Medicine Hospitalist physician to join its Hospitalist group of 30+.
- Energetic Group & Supportive Administration.
- Nocturnist Opportunity - Sioux Falls, SD.
- Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest.
- Flexible schedule to choose number of shifts.
- Weekly Rounder and Admitter Shifts.
- Employed physician model at 545-bed hospital with large referral area.
- Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Hours: 12-hr block shift.
- Smooth transition of Physician-to-Physician hand-off.
- The cost of living is competitive, and South Dakota has no state income tax.
- Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.