Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 14 twelve-hour shifts per month (includes some nights and weekends) for daytime hospitalists.
- Phoenixville and the greater Philadelphia area offers excellent schools, affordable homes, colleges and parks plus a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping, sporting attractions and social amenities all within driving distance to shore points, Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore and Washington DC.
- Supportive health system to advance goals.
- H1B Visa & Green Card Support (*does not qualify for J1 Waiver).
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of care for the inpatient Adult Medicine Service.
- MD or DO.
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and match.
- FM-trained candidates with inpatient experience may be considered.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- Generous CME stipend.
- Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance.
- Claims-made malpractice insurance with full tail coverage.
- Relocation assistance.
- Average Patient Load: 15.
- Phoenixville Hospital, a 139 bed tertiary care facility located in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania is seeking additional Hospitalists and Nocturnists to join its team.
- Vibrant, diverse community provides a picturesque setting with a downtown that is the center of commerce and community living.
- 12 shifts per month for nocturnists.
- Epic EMR.
- 24 ED beds.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Phoenixville, PA.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago