Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm with a 1:3. The hospitalist can expect to see 18 - 20 patients per day with mid-level help.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- BC or BE required.
- If you do not have an active State medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- Our services are free for you.
- Growing patient census.
- The area has a strong economy, has no state income tax, low cost of living, and a safe, clean living environment.
- This partnership-track position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses.
- This position does not require procedures, codes, rapid response, or ICU.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- The facility welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, 6 weeks of PTO, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- South Dakota is known for its world class hunting, fishing and national parks.
- 18 - 20 patients per day with mid-level assistance.
- A Facility in South Dakota needs an additional hospitalist.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4 pm.
- But you will be in a large enough metropolitan area to still enjoy fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- This opportunity is located in one of the largest cities in South Dakota, and one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest.
- Final-year residents with strong experience are welcome.
- Partnership opportunity.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago