Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC or BE required.
- This partnership-track position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- South Dakota is known for its world class hunting, fishing and national parks.
- Final-year residents with strong experience are welcome.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, 6 weeks of PTO, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Our services are free for you.
- If you do not have an active State medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4 pm.
- The area has a strong economy, has no state income tax, low cost of living, and a safe, clean living environment.
- A Facility in South Dakota needs an additional hospitalist.
- They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume.
- 18 - 20 patients per day with mid-level assistance.
- This position does not require procedures, codes, rapid response, or ICU.
- Growing patient census.
- The facility welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates.
- Partnership opportunity.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- But you will be in a large enough metropolitan area to still enjoy fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- This opportunity is located in one of the largest cities in South Dakota, and one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest.
- The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm with a 1:3. The hospitalist can expect to see 18 - 20 patients per day with mid-level help.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 24.