Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME with allowance.
- They need an additional physician to support the growing patient census.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Great compensation package.
- 6 weeks of vacation.
- You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 6 weeks of PTO, CME time with allowance, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
- South Dakota is known for its world class hunting, fishing and national parks.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- BC in IM required.
- Our services are free for you.
- BC or BE in infectious disease required.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Applicants are required to be board certified in IM and BC or BE and fellowship trained in infectious disease.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Final-year fellows will be considered.
- A SD license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
- You will see 18 - 20 patients per day on average with the assistance of mid-levels.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- This partnership-track opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses.
- This opportunity is located in one of the largest cities in South Dakota, and one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest.
- But you will be in a large enough metropolitan area to still enjoy fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
- Your schedule will be a 50/50 split between infectious disease and hospitalist work.
- 18 - 20 patients per day with mid-level help.
- The area has a strong economy, has no state income tax, low cost of living, and a safe, clean living environment.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- A multi-specialty group located in South Dakota is seeking an infectious disease hospitalist to join their team.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 13.