Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 6 weeks of PTO, CME time with allowance, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
- This opportunity is located in one of the largest cities in South Dakota, and one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest.
- CME with allowance.
- A SD license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
- You will see 18 - 20 patients per day on average with the assistance of mid-levels.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- They need an additional physician to support the growing patient census.
- Great compensation package.
- Your schedule will be a 50/50 split between infectious disease and hospitalist work.
- 18 - 20 patients per day with mid-level help.
- South Dakota is known for its world class hunting, fishing and national parks.
- But you will be in a large enough metropolitan area to still enjoy fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
- BC in IM required.
- The area has a strong economy, has no state income tax, low cost of living, and a safe, clean living environment.
- Our services are free for you.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Applicants are required to be board certified in IM and BC or BE and fellowship trained in infectious disease.
- Final-year fellows will be considered.
- This partnership-track opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses.
- 6 weeks of vacation.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- A multi-specialty group located in South Dakota is seeking an infectious disease hospitalist to join their team.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- BC or BE in infectious disease required.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago