Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Competitive compensation.
- No procedure required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- 8 - 13 patients per day.
- Board certified or eligible.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Five days-on/five days-off 24-hour coverage.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- A South Dakota-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- The provider will work five days-on/five days-off on 24-hour. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- An Acls certification and a DEA license as part of this assignment.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 5.