Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- An Acls certification and a DEA license as part of this assignment.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- A South Dakota-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- No procedure required.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- 8 - 13 patients per day.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The provider will work five days-on/five days-off on 24-hour. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Five days-on/five days-off 24-hour coverage.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 5.