Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (South Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Closed ICU with Excellent Intensivist.
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Will Consider Loan Forgiveness Options.
- 7 On, 7 Off Schedule.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Hospital Staffed for 400+ Beds and is a Level 2 Trauma.
- Opportunity for a Hospitalist Physician to practice in a highly desirable community in the Mountain West with people who value excellent schools, low crime rate and all season recreation including boating, camping, biking, golfing, hunting, fishing and much more.
- Sign-On Bonus, Moving Expenses, CME Allowance.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in South Dakota, SD.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Total Compensation above 50% of Mgma.
- Hospitalist Position - Mountain West Community.
- Great living for the entire family!
- Draw Area of 300,000.
- Average of 15-17 Patients Per Shift.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.