Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (South Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Hospitalist Position - Mountain West Community.
- Total Compensation above 50% of Mgma.
- 7 On, 7 Off Schedule.
- Hospital Staffed for 400+ Beds and is a Level 2 Trauma.
- Draw Area of 300,000.
- Will Consider Loan Forgiveness Options.
- Opportunity for a Hospitalist Physician to practice in a highly desirable community in the Mountain West with people who value excellent schools, low crime rate and all season recreation including boating, camping, biking, golfing, hunting, fishing and much more.
- Average of 15-17 Patients Per Shift.
- Sign-On Bonus, Moving Expenses, CME Allowance.
- Closed ICU with Excellent Intensivist.
- Great living for the entire family!
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in South Dakota, SD.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.