Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (South Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average of 15-17 Patients Per Shift.
- Total Compensation above 50% of Mgma.
- 7 On, 7 Off Schedule.
- Sign-On Bonus, Moving Expenses, CME Allowance.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Opportunity for a Hospitalist Physician to practice in a highly desirable community in the Mountain West with people who value excellent schools, low crime rate and all season recreation including boating, camping, biking, golfing, hunting, fishing and much more.
- Closed ICU with Excellent Intensivist.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in South Dakota, SD.
- Hospitalist Position - Mountain West Community.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Will Consider Loan Forgiveness Options.
- Hospital Staffed for 400+ Beds and is a Level 2 Trauma.
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Draw Area of 300,000.
- Great living for the entire family!
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.