Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (South Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures not required.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- No license,.
- Join this lovely community where diverse attractions and Historic Deadwood has become a national destination.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible will be considered.
- Enjoy waterfalls, wildlife, amazing trout fishing in spring-fed streams.
- New jobs daily!
- 2-3 admits.
- Practice Medicine where it's like being on a permanent mountain vacation.
- Internal Medicine.
- Patient Volume: Average 15 patients per day.
- Alliance is a full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- Thank you and.
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- Length of Assignment: Working Interview to Permanent Placement (90 day max locums trial perm).
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Schedule: 7a-7p.
- Large concentration of national and state parks, monuments, scenic drives and family oriented attraction's.
- BC / BE.
- Specialty Needed: General Hospitalist.
- Location: Black Hills of South Dakota.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 26.