Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Western) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Codes: Handled by Critical Care Team.
- License & Credentialing Timeframe: 1-3 months (will assist with license and DEA).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM or FP physicians for a full-time opportunity in South Dakota, near Mount Rushmore.
- ICU: Closed (Intensivists available).
- Beds: 417.
- Sub-specialties: Full coverage open 24/7.
- EMR: Epic.
- Patient Encounters: 12-14 on average per day shift (1-2 admissions).
- Perm W-2 Earning Potential: $300-340k (includes RVU and bonus structure).
- Shift: 10 hours (7a-5p) or 14 hours (5p-7a) - flexible block scheduling.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Locum-to-Perm: Negotiable.
- Trauma: Level II with cardiac and stroke accreditation.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.