Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Western) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift: 10 hours (7a-5p) or 14 hours (5p-7a) - flexible block scheduling.
- Known as the "Gateway to the Black Hills" and the "City of Presidents", Rapid City is the second-largest city in SD (after Sioux Falls).
- The weather in Rapid City is great with 226 sunny days per year which is 20 above the United States average.
- Perm Earning Potential: $300-340k (includes RVU and bonus structure).
- In the neighboring Black Hills is the popular tourist attraction, Mount Rushmore.
- License & Credentialing Timeframe: 1-3 months, will assist with SD license and DEA.
- Beds: 417.
- Sub-specialties: Full coverage open 24/7.
- The community is great for people who enjoy outdoor activities.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience for Hospitalist opportunity in Rapid City, SD.
- ICU: Closed (Intensivists available).
- Trauma: Level II (with cardiac and stroke accreditation).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- EMR: Epic.
- The hospital will sponsor H1-B visas.
- Codes: Handled by Critical Care Team.
- Patient Encounters: 12-14 on avg per day shift (1-2 admissions).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Dec 3.