Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rapid City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- License & Credentialing Timeframe: 1-3 months (will assist with license).
- Rate: Negotiable.
- EMR: Epic.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Earning Potential: $300-340k (includes RVU and bonus structure).
- Trauma: Level II with cardiac and stroke accreditation.
- Patient Encounters: 12-14 on average per day shift (1-2 admissions).
- Smart is searching for BC, IM or FP physicians for a full-time opportunity in South Dakota, near Mount Rushmore.
- ICU: Closed (Intensivists available).
- Beds: 417.
- Codes: Handled by Critical Care Team.
- Shift: 10 hours (7a-5p) or 14 hours (5p-7a) - flexible block scheduling.
- Sub-specialties: Full coverage open 24/7.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Mar 6.