Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Sioux Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- As a teaching hospital and affiliate of the Sanford School of Medicine at the University of South Dakota, the hospital is on the cutting edge of medical research and technology.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- Known as the "Gateway to the Plains," Sioux Falls features beautiful terrain marked by sprawling plains and rushing waterfalls.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- This medical center proudly provides high quality medical care to the residents of the Greater Sioux Falls area.
- The city's arts and culture scene has experienced a recent revitalization and is quickly becoming known for its theatre, gallery and music events.
- Blending a unique mix of rich historical presence and modern day lifestyles makes Sioux Falls an interesting and innovative city.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- IM, BC, no Peds, only 18 and over, admit, consult, and make daily rounds, 7on/7off, no procedures and ICU involvement, average patient census 16 per day, EMR - Epic.
- Hospitalist needed in South Dakota.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- The facility has been consistently named a Top 100 hospital in the nation since opening its doors and boasts a state-of-the-art campus equipped with 545 beds and a Level II trauma department.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Jun 15.