Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sioux Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sioux Falls is recognized as a top destination in the nation for being both a business and family-friendly community, offering a strong economy and NO State Income TAX!
- Teaching opportunities with local medical school and residency programs.
- Dave Duncan.
- And really for just about everyone!
- Very favorable daily patient volumes covering this 545-bed tertiary care center, which has earned national awards and one of the nation's TOP 15 Hospitals.
- South Dakota: Due to community need and expansion of inpatient services, the leading area health system with locations in South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa and Nebraska is seeking additional Hospitalist candidates to join their current group in providing the highest level of care and compassion to this patient population in the upper Midwest.
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting.
- Advanced tele-medicine model allowing for tremendous extension of quality care access.
- For additional information,.
- Flexible block scheduling with this large existing hospitalist program.
- Very competitive compensation model along with generous benefits including loan assistance.
- Employed model within this large integrated network of over 850 physicians and APPs.
- With numerous parks, including Falls Park where the Big Sioux River flows right through downtown creating an incredible sight, and wide variety of educational options, including five universities, Sioux Falls is a wonderful location for families.
- Incredible recreational activities are available for your every whim.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 30.