Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sioux Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employed model within this large integrated network of over 850 physicians and APPs.
- South Dakota: Due to community need and expansion of inpatient services, the leading area health system with locations in South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa and Nebraska is seeking additional Hospitalist candidates to join their current group in providing the highest level of care and compassion to this patient population in the upper Midwest.
- Very favorable daily patient volumes covering this 545-bed tertiary care center, which has earned national awards and one of the nation's TOP 15 Hospitals.
- Sioux Falls is recognized as a top destination in the nation for being both a business and family-friendly community, offering a strong economy and NO State Income TAX!
- And really for just about everyone!
- For additional information,.
- Incredible recreational activities are available for your every whim.
- With numerous parks, including Falls Park where the Big Sioux River flows right through downtown creating an incredible sight, and wide variety of educational options, including five universities, Sioux Falls is a wonderful location for families.
- Dave Duncan.
- Advanced tele-medicine model allowing for tremendous extension of quality care access.
- Very competitive compensation model along with generous benefits including loan assistance.
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting.
- Flexible block scheduling with this large existing hospitalist program.
- Teaching opportunities with local medical school and residency programs.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 30.