Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sioux Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting.
- Very competitive compensation model along with generous benefits including loan assistance.
- Employed model within this large integrated network of over 850 physicians and APPs.
- And really for just about everyone!
- Teaching opportunities with local medical school and residency programs.
- Incredible recreational activities are available for your every whim.
- Flexible block scheduling with this large existing hospitalist program.
- With numerous parks, including Falls Park where the Big Sioux River flows right through downtown creating an incredible sight, and wide variety of educational options, including five universities, Sioux Falls is a wonderful location for families.
- Sioux Falls is recognized as a top destination in the nation for being both a business and family-friendly community, offering a strong economy and NO State Income TAX!
- For additional information,.
- Advanced tele-medicine model allowing for tremendous extension of quality care access.
- South Dakota: Due to community need and expansion of inpatient services, the leading area health system with locations in South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa and Nebraska is seeking additional Hospitalist candidates to join their current group in providing the highest level of care and compassion to this patient population in the upper Midwest.
- Dave Duncan.
- Very favorable daily patient volumes covering this 545-bed tertiary care center, which has earned national awards and one of the nation's TOP 15 Hospitals.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 30.