Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Watertown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist Job in Watertown, SD.
- NO State Income TAX.
- Two lakes in the community.
- Cancer Center, Medical Office Building, and Caring Club House on campus.
- Expanded and newly remodeled state-of-the-art facilities and technology.
- 4% state sales tax.
- 81-bed independent not-for-profit hospital with sole community provider status.
- Three golf courses in the community.
- Excellent K-12 public and private schools, along with technical and branch college campuses available.
- Community & Recreation.
- Fitness trail provides miles of trails through town and to the lakes.
- Loan repayment options.
- Hunting and fishing make South Dakota the sportsmen's paradise.
- Taxes: 2% local sales tax.
- Watertown is a thriving family friendly community located in Northeastern South Dakota with a population of 25,000.
- 60 physicians on the active staff.
- Out-patient surgery center.
- Hour shifts per month with option of block scheduling.
- Paid Malpractice.
- Pacs System.
- Watertown Regional Airport provides three flights daily to Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Electronic ICU available.
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance.
- Low cost of living.
- Signing bonus.
- Retirement Plan.
- Service area of about 90,000 people.
- 33 distinguished Park and Recreation Areas.
- Average patient encounters: 15-20 day and 2-4 night.
- Hospital Employee with competitive compensation.
- Outdoor Aquatic Center.
- Prairie Lakes Healthcare System-Watertown, South Dakota.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.