Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Watertown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 4% state sales tax.
- Three golf courses in the community.
- Watertown Regional Airport provides three flights daily to Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Signing bonus.
- Taxes: 2% local sales tax.
- Loan repayment options.
- Prairie Lakes Healthcare System-Watertown, South Dakota.
- Hunting and fishing make South Dakota the sportsmen's paradise.
- 33 distinguished Park and Recreation Areas.
- 81-bed independent not-for-profit hospital with sole community provider status.
- Fitness trail provides miles of trails through town and to the lakes.
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance.
- Cancer Center, Medical Office Building, and Caring Club House on campus.
- Service area of about 90,000 people.
- Expanded and newly remodeled state-of-the-art facilities and technology.
- Hospital Employee with competitive compensation.
- 60 physicians on the active staff.
- Outdoor Aquatic Center.
- Community & Recreation.
- Hospitalist Job in Watertown, SD.
- Two lakes in the community.
- Low cost of living.
- Electronic ICU available.
- Excellent K-12 public and private schools, along with technical and branch college campuses available.
- Retirement Plan.
- Out-patient surgery center.
- Hour shifts per month with option of block scheduling.
- NO State Income TAX.
- Paid Malpractice.
- Average patient encounters: 15-20 day and 2-4 night.
- Pacs System.
- Watertown is a thriving family friendly community located in Northeastern South Dakota with a population of 25,000.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago