Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Watertown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outdoor Aquatic Center.
- Cancer Center, Medical Office Building, and Caring Club House on campus.
- 33 distinguished Park and Recreation Areas.
- Paid Malpractice.
- Three golf courses in the community.
- Signing bonus.
- Low cost of living.
- Taxes: 2% local sales tax.
- Watertown Regional Airport provides three flights daily to Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Fitness trail provides miles of trails through town and to the lakes.
- 81-bed independent not-for-profit hospital with sole community provider status.
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance.
- Prairie Lakes Healthcare System-Watertown, South Dakota.
- Hunting and fishing make South Dakota the sportsmen's paradise.
- Hospital Employee with competitive compensation.
- Community & Recreation.
- Loan repayment options.
- Expanded and newly remodeled state-of-the-art facilities and technology.
- 60 physicians on the active staff.
- 4% state sales tax.
- Watertown is a thriving family friendly community located in Northeastern South Dakota with a population of 25,000.
- Out-patient surgery center.
- Retirement Plan.
- Hospitalist Job in Watertown, SD.
- Service area of about 90,000 people.
- NO State Income TAX.
- Electronic ICU available.
- Pacs System.
- Two lakes in the community.
- Average patient encounters: 15-20 day and 2-4 night.
- Hour shifts per month with option of block scheduling.
- Excellent K-12 public and private schools, along with technical and branch college campuses available.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.