Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Watertown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 81-bed independent not-for-profit hospital with sole community provider status.
- Watertown is a thriving family friendly community located in Northeastern South Dakota with a population of 25,000.
- Loan repayment options.
- Hour shifts per month with option of block scheduling.
- Out-patient surgery center.
- 4% state sales tax.
- Low cost of living.
- 60 physicians on the active staff.
- Prairie Lakes Healthcare System-Watertown, South Dakota.
- Hospital Employee with competitive compensation.
- Cancer Center, Medical Office Building, and Caring Club House on campus.
- Outdoor Aquatic Center.
- Hunting and fishing make South Dakota the sportsmen's paradise.
- Excellent K-12 public and private schools, along with technical and branch college campuses available.
- Community & Recreation.
- Three golf courses in the community.
- Pacs System.
- Taxes: 2% local sales tax.
- Signing bonus.
- Paid Malpractice.
- Expanded and newly remodeled state-of-the-art facilities and technology.
- Electronic ICU available.
- NO State Income TAX.
- Two lakes in the community.
- Hospitalist Job in Watertown, SD.
- 33 distinguished Park and Recreation Areas.
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance.
- Average patient encounters: 15-20 day and 2-4 night.
- Fitness trail provides miles of trails through town and to the lakes.
- Watertown Regional Airport provides three flights daily to Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Retirement Plan.
- Service area of about 90,000 people.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.