Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rapid City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In the neighboring Black Hills is the popular tourist attraction, Mount Rushmore.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Sub-specialties: Full coverage open 24/7.
- Known as the "Gateway to the Black Hills" and the "City of Presidents", Rapid City is the second-largest city in SD (after Sioux Falls).
- Patient Encounters: 12-16 per shift - (24/7 mid-level coverage).
- Smart Physician Recruiting is actively seeking locum and full-time hospitalists for an opportunity in Rapid City, SD.
- EMR: Meditech (switching to Epic).
- Shift: 10 hours (7a-5p) or 14 hours (5p-7a) - flexible block scheduling.
- Codes: Handled by ER.
- ICU: Closed (intensivists available).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- License & Credentialing Timeframe: 1-3 months.
- The weather in Rapid City is great with 226 sunny days per year which is 20 above the United States average.
- The community is great for people who enjoy outdoor activities.
- Trauma: Level II with cardiac and stroke accreditation.
- Beds: 417.
- FT Earning Potential: $340-345k (which includes RVU and bonus structure).
- Locum-to-perm Rate: $180/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 5.