Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rapid City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart Physician Recruiting is actively seeking locum and full-time hospitalists for an opportunity in Rapid City, SD.
- The weather in Rapid City is great with 226 sunny days per year which is 20 above the United States average.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- License & Credentialing Timeframe: 1-3 months.
- Beds: 417.
- FT Earning Potential: $340-345k (which includes RVU and bonus structure).
- In the neighboring Black Hills is the popular tourist attraction, Mount Rushmore.
- Locum-to-perm Rate: $180/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Patient Encounters: 12-16 per shift - (24/7 mid-level coverage).
- Codes: Handled by ER.
- Known as the "Gateway to the Black Hills" and the "City of Presidents", Rapid City is the second-largest city in SD (after Sioux Falls).
- Trauma: Level II with cardiac and stroke accreditation.
- EMR: Meditech (switching to Epic).
- Procedures: Not required.
- Shift: 10 hours (7a-5p) or 14 hours (5p-7a) - flexible block scheduling.
- Sub-specialties: Full coverage open 24/7.
- The community is great for people who enjoy outdoor activities.
- ICU: Closed (intensivists available).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 5.