Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Hot Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Any State License.
- Inpatient Hospitalist/nocturnist, patient care in Emergency Room, Urgent Care, ICU and Acute Care and Nursing Home.
- Sporty types will want to take advantage of Southern Hills Municipal Golf Course and the aquatic activities at Evans Plunge.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- Waterfalls, hot springs, and beautiful flora and fauna abound.
- Next, take a walk down Chicago Street to check out the plethora of shops, galleries and eateries that the city has to offer.
- Upon arriving in the city, visitors ought to take a walk along the Fall River to take in the gorgeous scenery.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Must have Bcls, Acls and DEA.
- Tour of duty is 84 hours working 12-hour shifts for 7 consecutive days or nights.
- StartDate: 06/01/2015Available Shifts: Rotating Shift.
- Work hours are 7 on 7 off starting on Mondays.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Architecture and history fans will marvel at the century-old buildings that line Hot Springs' historic streets.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Hot Springs is best known, of course, for the warm-water springs that give it its name.
- Site uses computerized medical records system.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Hospitalist to provide coverage as soon as credentialed for 1 year with (3) 1 year options to extend.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Day and night shifts maybe rotated with other Hospitalists depending on schedules.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Apr 11.