Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Hot Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- Waterfalls, hot springs, and beautiful flora and fauna abound.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- Any State License.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- StartDate: 06/01/2015Available Shifts: Rotating Shift.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- Next, take a walk down Chicago Street to check out the plethora of shops, galleries and eateries that the city has to offer.
- Work hours are 7 on 7 off starting on Mondays.
- Hot Springs is best known, of course, for the warm-water springs that give it its name.
- Inpatient Hospitalist/nocturnist, patient care in Emergency Room, Urgent Care, ICU and Acute Care and Nursing Home.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Architecture and history fans will marvel at the century-old buildings that line Hot Springs' historic streets.
- Day and night shifts maybe rotated with other Hospitalists depending on schedules.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Site uses computerized medical records system.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Tour of duty is 84 hours working 12-hour shifts for 7 consecutive days or nights.
- Must have Bcls, Acls and DEA.
- Upon arriving in the city, visitors ought to take a walk along the Fall River to take in the gorgeous scenery.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- Sporty types will want to take advantage of Southern Hills Municipal Golf Course and the aquatic activities at Evans Plunge.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Hospitalist to provide coverage as soon as credentialed for 1 year with (3) 1 year options to extend.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Apr 11.