Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Sioux Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- The city's arts and culture scene has experienced a recent revitalization and is quickly becoming known for its theatre, gallery and music events.
- Hospitalist needed in South Dakota.
- As a teaching hospital and affiliate of the Sanford School of Medicine at the University of South Dakota, the hospital is on the cutting edge of medical research and technology.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- Blending a unique mix of rich historical presence and modern day lifestyles makes Sioux Falls an interesting and innovative city.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- IM, BC, no Peds, only 18 and over, admit, consult, and make daily rounds, 7on/7off, no procedures and ICU involvement, average patient census 16 per day, EMR - Epic.
- The facility has been consistently named a Top 100 hospital in the nation since opening its doors and boasts a state-of-the-art campus equipped with 545 beds and a Level II trauma department.
- This medical center proudly provides high quality medical care to the residents of the Greater Sioux Falls area.
- Known as the "Gateway to the Plains," Sioux Falls features beautiful terrain marked by sprawling plains and rushing waterfalls.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Nov 7.