Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eastern South Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are full specialty back-up, intensivists and one additional Hospitalist on staff.
- Seven on/ off block schedule.
- Recently graduated residents are welcome.).
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- The 12-hour shifts are scheduled in blocks of 7.
- Paid travel & lodging expenses.
- Malpractice insurance provided.
- Average of 15-16 patients per day.
- This eastern South Dakota facility is seeking a locums Hospitalist to assist with gap coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- The Hospitalist will see 15-16 patients per day.
- Will consider 6 am-6 pm.
- The successful candidate will be board certified or eligible in Internal Medicine.
- 100% inpatient.
- ICU rounding and admissions required.
- 6 pm-6 am is greatest need.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 22.