Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Saturday · February 29, 2020
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eastern South Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will consider 6 am-6 pm.
- The Hospitalist will see 15-16 patients per day.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- The 12-hour shifts are scheduled in blocks of 7.
- There are full specialty back-up, intensivists and one additional Hospitalist on staff.
- 6 pm-6 am is greatest need.
- Paid travel & lodging expenses.
- ICU rounding and admissions required.
- Malpractice insurance provided.
- Average of 15-16 patients per day.
- 100% inpatient.
- This eastern South Dakota facility is seeking a locums Hospitalist to assist with gap coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Recently graduated residents are welcome.).
- Seven on/ off block schedule.
- The successful candidate will be board certified or eligible in Internal Medicine.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 22.