Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Saturday · November 28, 2020
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eastern South Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are full specialty back-up, intensivists and one additional Hospitalist on staff.
- Paid travel & lodging expenses.
- 6 pm-6 am is greatest need.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- ICU rounding and admissions required.
- The Hospitalist will see 15-16 patients per day.
- Seven on/ off block schedule.
- 100% inpatient.
- Recently graduated residents are welcome.).
- Will consider 6 am-6 pm.
- This eastern South Dakota facility is seeking a locums Hospitalist to assist with gap coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Average of 15-16 patients per day.
- Malpractice insurance provided.
- The 12-hour shifts are scheduled in blocks of 7.
- The successful candidate will be board certified or eligible in Internal Medicine.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 22.