Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Tuesday · July 7, 2020
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eastern South Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are full specialty back-up, intensivists and one additional Hospitalist on staff.
- ICU rounding and admissions required.
- The Hospitalist will see 15-16 patients per day.
- Paid travel & lodging expenses.
- 100% inpatient.
- Average of 15-16 patients per day.
- The successful candidate will be board certified or eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Seven on/ off block schedule.
- This eastern South Dakota facility is seeking a locums Hospitalist to assist with gap coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Will consider 6 am-6 pm.
- 6 pm-6 am is greatest need.
- Recently graduated residents are welcome.).
- The 12-hour shifts are scheduled in blocks of 7.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- Malpractice insurance provided.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 22.