Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eastern South Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice insurance provided.
- ICU rounding and admissions required.
- Will consider 6 am-6 pm.
- This eastern South Dakota facility is seeking a locums Hospitalist to assist with gap coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- 100% inpatient.
- The Hospitalist will see 15-16 patients per day.
- Paid travel & lodging expenses.
- Average of 15-16 patients per day.
- 6 pm-6 am is greatest need.
- The 12-hour shifts are scheduled in blocks of 7.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- There are full specialty back-up, intensivists and one additional Hospitalist on staff.
- The successful candidate will be board certified or eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Recently graduated residents are welcome.).
- Seven on/ off block schedule.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 22.