Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eastern South Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- ICU rounding and admissions required.
- Average of 15-16 patients per day.
- Will consider 6 am-6 pm.
- 100% inpatient.
- There are full specialty back-up, intensivists and one additional Hospitalist on staff.
- Seven on/ off block schedule.
- Malpractice insurance provided.
- This eastern South Dakota facility is seeking a locums Hospitalist to assist with gap coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- The 12-hour shifts are scheduled in blocks of 7.
- 6 pm-6 am is greatest need.
- Paid travel & lodging expenses.
- The Hospitalist will see 15-16 patients per day.
- Recently graduated residents are welcome.).
- The successful candidate will be board certified or eligible in Internal Medicine.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 22.