Hospitalist Jobs in South Dakota
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in Mount Rushmore State
Photo: Presidential sculpture at Mount Rushmore National Monument in SD.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eastern South Dakota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid travel & lodging expenses.
- ICU rounding and admissions required.
- This eastern South Dakota facility is seeking a locums Hospitalist to assist with gap coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- 6 pm-6 am is greatest need.
- The 12-hour shifts are scheduled in blocks of 7.
- There are full specialty back-up, intensivists and one additional Hospitalist on staff.
- Malpractice insurance provided.
- Recently graduated residents are welcome.).
- Average of 15-16 patients per day.
- Will consider 6 am-6 pm.
- The successful candidate will be board certified or eligible in Internal Medicine.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- Seven on/ off block schedule.
- The Hospitalist will see 15-16 patients per day.
- 100% inpatient.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 22.